Monday, 14 October 2013

Comments on Challenge Links

I know I asked about this a while ago, but a decision didn't seem important given the low numbers taking part in the challenges.  However, I may have a few really time-heavy weeks coming up with my parents* and I may not have much free time.  It may get worse before it gets better!

Hopefully the numbers in the challenge will start increasing as word spreads - all your mentions each week are very much appreciated in helping to spread the word!

OK, so this is what I am asking as far as commenting goes:

If it's "your" week to provide a card image, could you please comment on some of the entries linking up?

You can comment on as many as you like (it's good for entrants to get comments from more than one DT member and makes us look like a friendly team!) but this is a guideline for what's expected as a minimum:

Week 1:

Can you comment on any link ending in the numbers after your name please:

Mary 0, 1
Kelli 2, 3
Valerie 4, 5
Laura 6, 7 
Connie H 8, 9
Anita - please can you make additional comments on any numbers and possibly be a back-up if anyone can't make it that week?


Week 2:

Can you comment on any link ending in the numbers after your name please:

Lynne 0, 1
Rachel 2, 3 
Zoe 4, 5
Connie W 6, 7
Deanne 8, 9

There's no time limit - if you can leave your comments as soon as possible but within the week of the challenge (between Wednesday and the Tuesday of the following week) that would be superb.

Thanks so much!

* My parents are viewing properties at a retirement village this week and we are hoping they'll be moving house before long.  Also, we have a hospital appointment coming up for my dad - he has some unexplained growths (one looks like a bump on his head and one is like an overgrown wart on his hand) so there may be follow-ups after his scan next week.  I'm expecting the worst but hoping for the best :-/

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sure no problem Wendy! Hope your Dad's appointment goes well...Hugs, Laura

Lynne Mizera said...

ABSOLUTELY! and just to let you know Wendy, I check in at least a couple of times a week, but if someone has already left a comment I don't think I need to as well... (smile) I do hope all goes well with your parents this week... Recently, I have had a couple of convervsations with friends who moved their parents into "Retirement Villages" - and although it took a LOT Of convincing (pushing actually) to get them in... it was usually the Dad who had the biggest concerns... every single one of them LOVED it within a few weeks... Sending (((HUGS))) and lots of positive energy your way.

Wendy said...

Thanks Laura and Lynne.

Lynne, actually my mum is DESPERATE to move there but was hoping for a 2-bed apartment (they're like gold dust). She feels isolated where she is since my dad stopped driving & the bus service reduced. My dad doesn't even know he's at home now, so he will permanently think he is on holiday, which isn't a bad way to be, really! x

itsamistry said...

Hi Wendy no problem at all. If you need me to do anything else just holler.

Cherished said...

Hope everything goes well. Take care.

kel Acopan said...

sorry a little late but got it. hope things are going well for you!

lovies, =o) kel