Thursday, 5 December 2013

HH midweek parties 15 & 16?

Hi all

My midweek pcp post went live on my blog, but there is no midweek posts on the HH site for this week. Have I missed something?

Do I need to take my post down again?

Deanne
xx

Edited to change that last week's wasn't missing. Derr, I commented on it lol.

It is Thursday in Oz and the Midweek post for this week hasn't hit the blog. Wendy, do you need some help? Is everything ok?

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Deanne, thanks so much for the offer! A real challenging combo going on atm - drowning under a sea of website order on my painted gifts site, elderly parents being confused plus hospital visits left right and centre AND a much-dodgier-than-usual internet connection - it keeps cutting out altogether. I'm on it and sorry it's late, should be live in about half an hour. x

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Please don't apologise Wendy! I had a feeling you were swamped with stuff, being so close to Christmas. I was just worried that something had happened. Glad you are all ok. XXX

Unknown said...

Awww Wendy hope it all calms down soon. At the very least, you don't have to worry about the commenting on the paper craft entries....we'll get those for ya!

Wendy said...

Thanks Dee and Laura! All fine here, just busy. We were battered by storms too (maybe some of the reason the internet connection played up) but nowhere near as bad as some people - especially by the coast.