Thursday, 13 February 2014

Welcome!

A big warm welcome to our new members!

This blog is quite simple to find your way around (I hope).  You'll find all the upcoming challenges on the challenge calendar page (above).  You'll find a separate page for upcoming dates, where you can post your images.  The dates are all for Mondays, when I would like to have your images by.  They'll be posted onto the Handmade Harbour blog on the Wednesday following.

Each week, it would be lovely to have as many DT members as possible posting comments on the blogs of the people who take part in the weekly challenge - this way it feels welcoming and it spreads the burden too.

If you are on Team 1, could you please post a comment on blogs with odd numbers (each link is numbered) so 1,3, 5, etc.  If you're on Team 2 then it's even numbers.  If you don't feel able to comment on all of them, that's OK - we all have weeks that are busier than others!  But as many as possible would be great!

Meet your teamies on the DT page!

Also, please grab the design team badge for your own blog - it's on the right ---> but you may have to scroll down a little...







4 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Hi to all my new (and old) teamies!! Looking forward to a busy 2014 with you all.
xx

Josie said...

I'm a newbie teamie so please excuse my confusion - Are we meant to be leaving comments on the 'Handmade Monday' links as these are numbered, or on the challenges? It's Just that
I couldn't see any numbers on the latter but I might just be failing to see the wood for the trees! Finally (I hope...) do we just leave comments as 'ourselves' or is there a standard way to show we have popped over from Wendy's DT?
Thanks, Josie x

Wendy said...

Sorry for any confusion Josie - I probably didn't make it clear enough. It would be great if you could leave comments on the blogs of the people who link up - the numbers refer to the numbers on the links. Leave a link as yourself - that's fine - but you can add Handmade Harbour design team to your comment (e.g. sign as Josie, Handmade Harbour Design Team). Hope that's clarified things! x

Josie said...

Thanks Wendy for that and also for reposting the tutorial on linking to unpublished posts x