So until I am re-established here are the cards I have created and their corresponding links to my scheduled blog posts. If the new digi is not yet in the store, I have linked it up to the "new digi page" on the HH site as I am assuming they will be in there when the cards go live (smile). I will keep in touch through my e-mails and facebook posts... so please do let me know that way if you need ANYTHING.
PS: The magazine came last week along with a lovely thank you card from you, which is sitting in a place of honour in my studio where I can see it every day (well for the next week anyway!) The article looks fabulous... thank you again for including me.
| Lynne - April 14th - Family or Friends BLOG POST |
| Lynne - April 23rd Birthdays or Best wishes BLOG POST |
| Lynne - April 23rd Birthdays or Best wishes (card #2) |
![]() |
| Lynne - May 7th - Cute - BLOG POST |

1 comment:
Thank you so, so much Lynne - they are all gorgeous. Good luck with the house move x
Post a Comment