This is a space for Handmade Harbour design team members to share information and ideas.
Ah thanks Teresa! I always enjoy doing the drawing (not so much the scanning and uploading!!) so it's always good when other people enjoy them too! x
could I lengthen rabbit's feet? I would like to do a bookmark to the book, but it has paws too short ..
Hi Frezja, yes, if you need to alter a design to suit your project, that's fine. If possible, tell your readers in your post how you made the alteration. Can't wait to see what you do! x
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ah thanks Teresa! I always enjoy doing the drawing (not so much the scanning and uploading!!) so it's always good when other people enjoy them too! x
could I lengthen rabbit's feet? I would like to do a bookmark to the book, but it has paws too short ..
Hi Frezja, yes, if you need to alter a design to suit your project, that's fine. If possible, tell your readers in your post how you made the alteration. Can't wait to see what you do! x
Post a Comment