Friday, 20 September 2013

Permalinks (with pictures!)

Hey guys - here's the scheduling and permalinks as requested.  Let me know if you have any more questions... I tried to do this in pictures so it's easier to understand.  I have instructions for blogger and for wordpress... i don't use any other blogging platforms so I can try to help but I'm not super familiar.

the pictures all enlarge... I couldn't make them really big without messing up the look of the blog.  maybe try opening them in new tabs so you can scroll through them in order? sorry i can't make it easier.

lovies, =o) kel

Instructions for Blogger:
Scheduling and Permalinks

 



  

 


once you finish on your own blog, either past the permalink on a word document/notepad/text edit page or go straight to the HH DT blog and add your link in like you normally would.


Instructions for Wordpress
Scheduling and Permalinks
highlight the entire permalink and copy it to the DT blog.


once you finish setting up your post, remember to hit "publish"

once you finish on your own blog, either past the permalink on a word document/notepad/text edit page or go straight to the HH DT blog and add your link in like you normally would.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

A huge thank you kel for this! The images are easy to see once you click on them and they make it really easy to follow.

Thanks so much! x

Unknown said...

Kell this is so helpful and fantastic! Thank you! BTW, I enjoy your cards on Kitty Bee as well. :-)
Hugs N Stuff'

kel Acopan said...

thanks, glad to know it helped!

@wendy - yeah i tried to make them bigger but then they went into the sidebar... so i figure if you can click them and make them bigger you can see the info better.

@laura - thanks!!

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

fantastic instructions Kel. The pics were easy to follow. Thanks!

I have a question, re the time for publishing - I am on Australian Eastern Standard time, so what time should I put down to publish? I don't know if you are ahead or behind my timezone Wendy. Let me know, and I can set my publish time correctly. xx