Sunday, 1 September 2013

Sept 4 Smile

Sorry I did not know where to post my page.  I have had a rough weekend. Mandatory Family Outing. Came home and the puppy had ate my homework.  Well the roses anyway.  Had to replace the flowers on 2 pages.  Other than that no real damage. I guess I was lucky.

Here is my Smile page.

     

                                                                    Connie

2 comments:

Wendy said...

The pages for posting to are at the top but this is fine. Sorry about the rough weekend - ah, the old puppy/homework excuse, lol! Reminds me of the time my daughter's pet rat pulled her school uniform blazer into its cage and chewed it! The teacher said that was a new excuse!!

Lynne Mizera said...

What a lovely page Connie! and YOU made ME Smile with your story... I had a "chewie" puppy once so I KNOW what you are going through, but they're worth it in the end -(hugs)