Hi all -
Just FYI - I've been getting comments about people not being able to access individual posts or comment, and about pages and posts taking forever to load and sometimes not ever loading. It happened to me too so I decided to try and do something about it.
I found a fix on multiple websites and forums and showed my husband who said it sounded like it would work...
And wouldn't you know, it crashed my entire site. So please don't worry that I've disappeared on you if you try to access my page. Front end, back end... It's all non-functional.
I can't seem to get anything to work as far as a fix so the decision was made to start all over from scratch and import what I can from the old files.
Working backwards will take a bit of time though so ill get there as fast as I can. This is taking priority over everything else so I might be MIA for a bit but I'm still working on my DT stuff and will get it done.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
lovies, =o) kel
8 comments:
well, that just sux. Hope it gets all fixed up soon.
Oh no hope you get it fixed soon,
That is horrible...hope your computer makes a speedy recovery.
Oh kel, that's such a pain for you. I hope you manage to get it fixed. Don't worry about the DT stuff - we'll see you when we see you!! x
Oh Kel, you just described my worst nightmare! Sending LOTSof positive energy... And cyber ((((hugs)))). wendy I have some extra cards done up if you need some more for the next post p, just let me know.
Thanks Lynne x
I thought it was something on my end. Sorry to hear about the crash. Hopefully you will be up and running soon.
thanks all. i think i've gotten it back online and somewhat functional but there's still a lot of mixed up things i have to sort through before i'm happy with how it works.
Post a Comment