The first Midweek Papercraft party challenge is live on the blog now: Papercraft Party Challenge
I would really appreciate any help in sharing the challenge anywhere you can: on any forums you may be part of, on your blogs (of course - and thank you to everyone who has already mentioned it) or anywhere else that might be appropriate (Facebook, Twitter, etc).
Thanks to kel, who pointed me in the direction of Paper Playful, where it will hopefully be listed later today.
I've also listed it on Scrap Challenge and applied to Papercrafters Corner - if you know of any other sites which list papercraft challenges, please let me know, either by email or via a comment on this post.
A big thank you to everyone whose images I've used this week! I will also be using your images (with links) on the website where I can.
9 comments:
I'll pop a post on my FB now.
Just done a post on my blog which will link up onto facebook. Sorry Ive been quiet - Ive had a few days away but I am back and raring to go x
Wendy the Challenge post looks great and is very clear - love it! I esp. like the part where we are choosing the winner based on something that catches our eye, not just the most perfect card. That way everyone can be enthusiastic about playing.
Welcome back Zoe and thanks! Thanks also Deanne and Laura. Glad it seems clear Laura and that the winner-choosing part seems good - I really want to avoid the idea of the same person winning week after week and newbies not getting a look in! But I do like the idea of "being chosen" to win.
i just checked paper playful and the wednesday challenges post isn't up yet. will double check later to make sure we're added in, and manually add us in if not.
off to check out the challenge post!
lovies, =o) kel
Still playing catch up went to grab the DTY button and accidently lost it? Sorry Wendy. My mac had a delayed response and i messed up the button.
Thanks so much kel.
Connie, let me know if there's anything I can do.
Ive posted on my other dt groups to add a card - as a busier group looks better x
Thanks Zoe - you are so right, busier always looks better! x
Post a Comment