Hey Wendy,
Just wondering if you could pop a "subscribe by email" button on this DT blog. I have missed a couple of posts and it would be easier, for me at least, to keep track of the blog if I receive email notifications whenever there is a new post. If I hadn't received the email notification that you added me as admin on here, I'd have missed it entirely.
What do the rest of you think? Good idea, or should I just be quiet lol?
Deanne
4 comments:
hey deanne - good idea :)
lovies, =o) kel
Sounds good to me. I have one on my blog not sure if anyone actually uses it but then again I haven't blogged that much in the last few months.
Good idea Deanne, will do. Good to see the author idea is working too!
Woohhoo! thanks Wendy. I have one on my blog, and i like that I get notified when someone comments. Also, I follow several blogs (including HH) so I never miss a post :-)
Post a Comment