Sunday, 4 August 2013

Logging in to this blog

There have been a few problems with some of you accessing this blog, so I've changed things to make it easier.

In doing so, I've made the blog accessible to anyone, but it's still not listed on Google.  This should mean you can access it more easily, but nobody is likely to come across it by accident.  I've checked the "listed on Blogger" button, so you can access it in Blogger's reader.

If you are having problems accessing it in another reader, I'll choose to list in on Google.  I'm aware though that the more public we make it, the less private it becomes... I can't make my mind up about whether that is much of a problem or not.

2 comments:

kel Acopan said...

you shouldn't have to make it accessible to just anyone... i think you should keep it private and unlisted. i have other DT blogs which are invite-only and not listed on blogger/google and they still show up.

i'm not sure if it's a permissions thing or just a glitch in the blogger system... i tried googling the problem and other people have had the same problem. i'll keep trying fixes and let you know if any of them work.

Wendy said...

Thanks for looking that up kel. Blogger does get a lot of glitches, that's for sure. I want to make things as easy as possible for the team x