I've made a button for your blogs - it's in the sidebar to the right.
I've had a bit of a play with size - hopefully this one will be OK (the first was accidentally HUGE).
The actual button-grabbing will have to wait until we're ready to announce the team - the main thing now is to give everyone time to respond. It's possible we can announce it sooner if everyone is ready to go!
I love that some of you have been very quick off the mark and have your stamps for August already - but I'm equally aware some of you will have been asleep when I emailed!!
Deanne notified me of a problem commenting - let me know by email if there is still a problem. I've changed permissions to "anyone" which shouldn't be a problem, seeing as readers are by invitation-only.
10 comments:
So excited and can't wait to "meet" everyone. The badge looks great!
Yay! Thanks Laura - it's very exciting - and I'm glad the comments now seem to be working x
Hello Wendy
Thanks for accepting me onto the design team. Only just got home form the temp job. Just to let you know I am having problems with my laptop so if you can email me your number at least I can keep in touch with you that way (as a last resort). Going pc shopping tomorrow so shouldn't have a big impact.
I can't wait to meet everyone.
Anita
No problem Anita, will do. Hope you get the pc sorted - it's horrible being without! x
The badge looks fantastic!!
Hiya teamies x x x x
I totally love the badge. Is there an ordinary badge we can also put on our blogs that links to the shop? That's always useful for blog followers and casual browsers alike.
Hi everyone, nice to "meet" you all. I will be having a squiz at all your blogs very soon.
Dee
xx
Hi Deanne - I was going to do the same image as an ordinary badge because I thought other people might want to pop it on their blogs, but maybe I should come up with another image? Or maybe I could give you the code so you could have a "grab button"? Hmmm...lots of food for thought at the moment!!
Love the badge! Can't wait to get started... Is there a due date for the August images?
If they are with me mid to late August I'll be happy! So much to sort out, I'll be much more specific for September so you all know where you're going with things! Thanks x
thanks wendy!!
Post a Comment