The grab buttons both work now (hopefully!!). They don't seem to link to the shop when they are in grab-button format, but once you grab them and put them in your blog, they do link (they do for me, anyway, let's hope they do for you too!).
For now, if you just use the general shop button, and you can add the DT one when we are ready to roll (probably next week sometime). If anyone needs a smaller button, I'll sort that out.
Once we announce the team, the next step will be showing off your work. At the moment, I'm happy for you to email me any images of what you've made (although I may change the way we do this at some point).
I'll be writing a blog post each week for the DT work, although each of you will only contribute once every two weeks. I'll update you with the schedule next week. Each weekly DT post will probably be a challenge blog, with a linky party. I'd like the DT to kick this off, and will let you know more soon.
Happy crafting! x
10 comments:
I added the HH button to my blog and yes the link does work! yay!
how about making "pages" for each weekly challenge? I know it'll clutter up the header a bit but we'll all be able to upload our work directly to the DT blog and you can just grab the code and copy it over to the HH blog... just a thought.
Glad to hear it's working Laura! That is a relief! Kel, I had thought along those lines. I think I would need to make you blog authors for that to work? I don't think there would be a problem with that though. It might be the best solution for all of us.
ugh i realized i can't comment from my phone.
wendy - you would need to make us admin. and again, if there is a more convenient solution for you then please disregard my suggestion... but i think it would be less work for you to just copy and paste versus having to compile a post from individual emails.
I added the Instant Download button to my blog and it worked.
I thought we were to wait until the DT was announced to add the DT member button was added to our blog.
I think we are supposed to wait to add the DT button. I only added the HH instant download button as well.
kel, I like that idea and had been thinking along similar lines. Thanks for the suggestion.
Mary, Laura, yes it would be good if you could wait for the DT one - thanks
I'm going to create a page specifically for the DT challenge on my blog so hopefully it will be easy to link up. I'm happy to go with whatever works with you Wendy.
Hi all - I am going away on Friday for a few days - PLEASE don't start without me .... lol
Zoe x
I'm wondering if I could get a smaller version of the DT logo.
Post a Comment