I used the card I made for my HH DT application for my Drunken Stampers DT post this week... and your digi is getting RAVE reviews here in CAnada so I thought I would share! here's the link...
Thanks Lynne! I've also put your card on the HH website with a link to that post: beach huts digi image page I adore what you've done with the image, I particularly love the weathered, beachy feel. I also love how you've shared how you achieved the look - very inspiring! Thank you x
2 comments:
Thanks Lynne! I've also put your card on the HH website with a link to that post: beach huts digi image page
I adore what you've done with the image, I particularly love the weathered, beachy feel. I also love how you've shared how you achieved the look - very inspiring! Thank you x
I'm so glad you liked it! Wait until you see what I did with the trailer! (I mean Caravan) grin
Post a Comment